Yep, you read that right-it's time to announce the details of The D Word HUGE ASS giveaway. We're so freakin' excited that our launch is almost here! We'll be going global tomorrow, but as some of you already know, The D Word and the relaunch version of I'll Have Who She's Having are already up on many of your favorite eBook sites. But more on that in a minute. Right now, we know you want to know what's included in the HUGE ASS giveaway!
We did a poll recently on our Facebook page and discovered that although many of you have eReaders, some of you still haven't gotten around to getting one. So we thought it would be fitting to give you chance to win something to read The D Word and I'll Have Who She's Having with. And not just an eReader, but an IPAD2. And that's just the beginning!
Here's how the contest will work-It's simple!
- Buy The D Word(only 2.99!) and email us the receipt at Lizandlisa@chicklitisnotdead.com to receive an entry to the contest. There is no limit on the number of entries. Every copy of The D Word purchased= one entry. (Hint: it's very easy to gift it to others on Amazon-all you need is their email address!)
- And as a bonus to those who've purchased The D Word, if you also purchase a copy of I'll Have Who She's Having (only .99!!!) you will receive an additional entry.
- Just email your receipt(s) to Lizandlisa@chicklitisnotdead.com and put "launch contest" in the subject line.
That's it! So now that you know how easy it is to enter, would you like to know what you could win?
1. iPad2 (with wifi, 16 GB) w/sassy zebra cover! (iPad valued at $499)
No eReader? No problem! Now you can read The D Word on your sassy new Ipad2. And when you're done, you can Facetime with your hubs, get a triple word score on Scrabble or have your way with those Angry Birds! And hey, don't forget to swing by here once in a while.
2. DXG high-defintion camcorder(valued at $299)
Need to capture that special moment? The DXG-A80V is one of the top of the line products in DXG’s new Pro Gear line. With impressive features such as 1080p HD video capture, 12X optical zoom, a 10 megapixel still camera and touch screen controls on a 3-inch LCD display! You'll have some serious Mommy cred if you show up with this at the next dance recital.
3. Makeup and Skincare basket from 2nd Street Beauty(valued at $250)
There's nothing we love more than trying new makeup! You'll love this beauty basket filled with tons of goodies from your favorite brands. Located in Southern California, 2nd Street Beauty is THE place to get the latest and greatest beauty products. Check out their Facebook page.
4. Oakley Sunglasses ($120 value) Holbrook Style, Matte Black
How cool will you be this summer cruising on the beach with your brand spankin' new sunglasses? Enjoy these awesome shades from Oakley that will keep you cool when things heat up.
5. Set of 50 flat cards with envelopes from Creative Blu ($100 value)
Enjoy 5o beautiful cards with envelopes in a gorgeous stationary box from Creative Blu. They are our one stop shop for all invites, stationary, bookmarks and MORE! They've also been featured on on My Fair Wedding with David Tutera and did a FABU job on Liz's ten year vow renewal invites. Seriously, you can't go wrong with anything from Creative Blu!
6. SIGNED set of Laura Dave's books
Laura Dave is one of our all-time fave authors and we were thrilled that she loved THE D WORD! Now you can have a signed copy of each of her three FABULOUS books- London is the Best City in America, The Divorce Party AND her latest release, The First Husband and see for yourself why we're on pins and needles waiting for her next one.
All receipts must be received by TUESDAY JUNE 21st at MIDNIGHT PST and this contest open to US/Canada only.
Are you guys excited yet?! Because we also have ONE more way you can win.
If you post a review of EITHER The D Word or I'll Have Who She's Having on GoodReads, Barnes & Noble or Amazon and send us the link to the review to Lizandlisa@chicklitisnotdead.com by July 14, 2011 at midnight PST, you'll be entered to win a DXG 720p high-defintion camera. You can receive one entry for the review of each book for a maximum of two entries. Doesn't matter if you've loved or absolutely hated the book(although we're crossing our fingers you like it...), you'll still be entered to win! We'll choose the winner by random drawing. US/Canada Only.
WHEW! Now let's talk about how you can get your hands on these books and enter to win these fab prizes!
2. Don't have an eReader but want to read it? No problem! Just download Kindle for PC or Kindle for Mac and you can download to your computer is less than a minute. Have an iPad but want to use your Amazon or B&N account? Then download the Nook or Kindle apps to your iPad and get reading! You could even download it to your iPhone OR iTouch via iBooks! Have a Android phone? Then download Kindle for Android and read it on your phone or tablet!
Thanks so much for all your support these past few weeks as we frantically try to get ready to launch The D Word. We truly appreciate each and every one of you who takes the time to swing by here and support the site. We hope you enjoy The D Word and look forward to hearing from all of you! Thank you, thank you, thank you for being so incredibly awesome. It means the world to us!