The scoop: Is it possible to love someone too much?
Always considered the beauty of the family, the youngest Brennan sister, Sarah, remains deeply in love with her husband of ten years. Boone Walker, a professional baseball player, travels almost year-round while Sarah stays home and cares for their two children. Her love for her husband is bottomless—so much so that her sisters say it will end up hurting her.
Living apart most of the time makes life difficult, especially since Sarah often wonders whether Boone is sharing his bed with other women on the road, even though he swears he’s been true to her since his infidelity three years ago. While she wants to be happy and move forward in her life, Sarah constantly fears that Boone will break his promise. Now with Boone facing yet another career change, tension rises between the two, adding more stress to an already turbulent marriage. Emotionally exhausted, Sarah can’t cope with yet another storm. Now, she must either break free from the past and forgive Boone completely, or leave him behind and start anew...
Our thoughts: A great book. A wonderful series. You will love these characters!
Giveaway: TWO SETS of ALL THREE books from Jane's Brennan Sisters series! Leave a comment to be entered to win. We'll select the winners on Sunday, September 22nd after 12 pm PST.
LIZ & LISA PRESENT...5 THINGS WE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT... JANE PORTER
1. I love a steak dinner. A thick, juicy steak, roasted potatoes and a crisp green salad – heaven! My grandfather was a Texan who owned three ranches and I grew up in cow country. In fact, it was my love for ranching that inspired me to write She’s Gone Country a couple of years ago.
2. When I was young, I wanted to be an architect. I love to create and build new things. I guess I’m still doing that now – creating and building… but with words.
3. I’m really into sports. I come from a family of athletes. My siblings and I were always involved in some way with sports and for me it was swimming. I love to swim and I also love ball games, especially football and baseball. I’m very happy joining my guys to watch a football game on TV but I’m happiest going to the stadium to watch a baseball game.
4. I make a mean hot fudge sundae. I don’t have a recipe as such to follow, I like to change it up by using different flavors, powders or cream and lots of different chocolates each time so it tastes different every time. Sometimes it’s really thick and other times, not. But it’s dang good and my boys love it when I make them!
5. I’m a historical romance junkie. I love to read books by my favorite authors like Georgette Heyer, Mary Balogh, Joanna Bourne, Stephanie Laurens, and so many others. Every time I travel or need to unwind, reading historicals is my favorite thing to do.