How much do we love Jennifer Weiner? Let us count the ways... But before we do, we have to tell you that we love wayyy more than FIVE things about this superstar author, but we knew we had to control ourselves and limit our list. For our sake and for yours (and probably hers too or she'd think we were stalkers).
But before we start gushing, let us give you the scoop on what's coming up for Jennifer Weiner and what you can win here today--not to mention what you can get for FREE!
Jennifer Weiner's hit book, Then Came You, is out in paperback May 8! If you didn't get a chance to devour this amazeballs novel (sorry, Lisa was watching Guiliana Rancic last night and her saying is stuck in her head) last year- or even if you did- snap up a copy of this book just in time for summer.(Last year, it was hailed as one of the top beach reads of the season.)
The scoop on Then Came You: An “unexpected” love story, Then Came You tells the tale of four women and a baby -- and at a time when women are waiting longer to have children and the definition of “family” has changed dramatically, Then Came You is certain to strike up some provocative debates. With her laugh-out-loud humor, startling tenderness, and spot-on characterizations, Jennifer takes readers into the hearts and minds of women everywhere in a timely story that intertwines themes of class and entitlement, surrogacy and donorship, parental rights and the definition of motherhood.
And guess what? We've got 5 copies to give away! Just leave a comment and be entered to win. We'll randomly select the winners on Monday, May 7 after 6PM PST.
And, that's not all!
On May 8th, SWIM, an original ebook short story by Jennifer Weiner will be available for free download wherever ebooks are sold. SWIM is originally from Jen's short story collection The Guy Not Taken and is also the inspiration for her forthcoming novel, The Next Best Thing, out July 3.
And that's, of course, not all!
Be on the look out because Jen is going to be our guest to celebrate the release of The Next Best Thing and, you guessed it, we'll have 5 copies to give away!
1. Three words: Good in Bed. We fell in love at first word with her dazzling debut!
2. She's not afraid to speak her mind. A staunch defender of not only Chick Lit but women writers and women in general--she's our hero! (Swoon!)
3. She live tweets The Bachelor! Bachelor watcher or not, her live tweets during this highly addictive reality show are beyond hilarious- she even Tweets about the commercials! Time Magazine didn't name hers one of the 140 Best Twitter Feeds for nothin'! @Jenniferweiner
4. Her website is not only awesome, but totally UP TO DATE. For two anal retentive, Type-A women looking for current info, we bone out over this sort of thing. Just sayin'.
5. She is a MAJOR multi-tasker. She's written a bazillion books and even developed a TV show on ABC Family last year. Hello, Superwoman!
xoxo, Liz & Lisa