Today we're ecstatic to have New York Times bestselling author Rachel Gibson. Her latest novel, Any Man of Mine is the perfect book to throw in your tote the next time you go on vacay or staycay. Think beachside on Memorial Day Weekend or while lounging on your own lanai (a.k.a. your back porch!). It's sassy, fun and the perfect book for anyone craving a little romance. Synopsis: What happens in Vegas...doesn’t always stay there...Autumn Haven’s Las Vegas “to-do” list said to catch a show and play the slots-not wake up married to a sexy jerk like Sam Leclaire. The first moment she saw him eyeing her like a luscious piece of the dessert buffet, her usually responsible self told her run. And she did-right into the wildest fantasy weekend of her life. But Monday morning jolted her back to reality and before she could say “pass the coffee” Sam was gone.
Now a successful wedding planner, Autumn hasn’t clapped eyes on the heart-breaking hockey superstar for over two years… until she organizes his teammate’s “Special Day,” where Sam makes a BIG play to pick up where he left off! But she has vowed any man of her plays for keeps. Is Sam the man for her or does she banish him to the sin bin forever? Read an excerpt of this juicy novel here. And also check out her THIRTEEN other novels here.
And if you leave a comment, you'll be entered to win one of five copies of Any Man of Mine! We'll randomly select the winners after 6pm EST on Friday, May 6th.
CHICK LIT IS NOT DEAD PRESENTS...RACHEL GIBSON'S 5 DO'S AND A DO-OVER
1. Do drive with the top down and the music up. Driving on a country road with the top of the car down and the music cranked up feels like freedom to me.
2. Do take time to celebrate. Some times when life hands me a gift, I am so wrapped up in my day to day life that I forget to stop and celebrate. A month or two passes before I realize that I forgot a milestone.
3. Do remember the camera and snap a lot of photos. I love to look at old photographs, and a forgotten camera is a missed opportunity to relive great memories. An opportunity that you can never get back . Snapping a lot of photos is equally important because if you’re like me, you only look good in one out of ten pictures.
4. Do splurge on shoes. I am a shoe-a-holic and love beautiful shoes. My weight might fluctuate. My jean size might go up and down, but my shoes always look good on me and never make my butt look big.
5. Do fill your home with flowers. Filling my house with deliciously fragrant flowers makes me happy.
The zebra print dress, fishnet stockings, anklets, and five-inch pumps I wore in the eighties. I thought I was hot, but sadly I was not. One of the few times I wish I’d forgotten the camera.
xoxo, Liz & Lisa